Monday, May 31, 2010

first sentence...

Logan the most brilliant,strikingly gorgeous, baby ever born
said his first sentence yesterday. "momma, more baba n up up".





ps. this is really great:








The irony here is overwhelming. I’m just going to sit back and let you soak it in.

That is the fun of walmart, you never know who you'll get to meet.






Happy Memorial Day!

5 comments:

  1. Ha,ha :)

    Awwee Logan is getting so big.. Just a few weeks ago he was turbo crawling now he is practically running, said 1 to 2 word phrases and now a whole sentence! But better watch out soon he will be saying to you "cook me a STEAK, I am HUNGRY"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! YES that is correct "MEATLOAF"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I much prefer seeing the happy child splashing in the pool than the wal-mart picture. You have to wonder.... what was she thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i know, I wonder if these people ever see themselves on that site?Or maybe that was exactly what she was going for, her quick ticket to fame!

    ReplyDelete