Monday, January 31, 2011

Update...

I have come to the realization I have the funniest 4 1/2 year old on the planet. I always knew he was hilarious and not to mention adorable, but after some recent conversations and face book posting, I really need to start writing these things down. Sooo here goes my attempt at blogging...again...

First I am soooo excited to say we are adding a new member to the family circus! Yesss I am pregnant...again. We are totally excited, I'm 31 weeks along now and feeling...well...HUGE! I do not have cute pregnancy's and envy anyone who does and gloats about "oh I only gained 10lbs". Yeah well, you all suck! But really I feel great, except I have major mood swings and I am thankful my family has not run away. Especially Lee, he gets the worst of it and I give him a lot of credit for not committing suicide being supportive. We are not finding out the sex this time around, so little nugget is a surprise. I asked Jack what he was hoping for and this is what I got back...

"I want a brother and a sister, because your belly is big enough for two!"

umm thanks?

On another note, the boys are doing great...omg I love them so much. Logan is 22months now and a little clone of his big brother. He Follows Jack around constantly and wants to do EVERYTHING he does. If Jack jumps, Logan jumps. Jack runs, Logan runs. Jack screams, mommy screams, oops I mean Logan. No really it's adorable, until they are both crying for no reason what- so- ever, followed by me banging my head into the wall.
just kidding. maybe.
I would post some adorable photo's but my above mentioned "funny little 4 1/2 year old" broke my camera, which is not funny :(
Did I mention I love them? Ok, just making sure.

Well I have to go eat, that's what pregnant people are supposed to do... right?


5 comments: