Soooo I'm out on "bed rest" which totally sucks. Not that it's possible to do while having two kids home with you. But it's nice to be able to spend some time with them before the baby comes. I went into preterm labor last week, but luckily they were able to stop it. Little one wanted to come out so bad. It took 4 shots of terbutaline and almost 12 hours until the labor subsided. Oh and it hurt like hell btw, like serious pain.
Do you know I've been pregnant for almost 3 years? Well not consecutive, but if you count all 3. That's pretty crazy, imagine the women who have like 8 kids. They are pregnant for like 10years....umm no thanks.
Jack is very concerned about the baby, he thinks if it stays in there any longer it's going to get burnt. "Like how you burn dinner all the time mommy." Thanks bud.
I am a little worried about Logan, this is how he is getting ready for the baby.
1) aww so sweet!

This is him giving woody (A.K.A. "baby") some love.
2) ummm, wtf?

Annd this is where I find "baby" 1/2 hour later.
I think I need to keep a close eye on Loges when the New (real) baby comes.
Oh no! Although seeing Woody in the potty is quite funny, it is a little disconcerting knowing that this is supposed to be "baby"! And that is super cute the way that Jack thinks!
ReplyDeleteTake good care of yourself! I hope that everything goes well over the next few weeks.
i was on bed rest at 34w too! it sucks =( i feel your pain
ReplyDeletethanks! jack is too funny, he came running in the bathroom a few weeks ago while I was showering, saying I needed to put a band aide on my belly button or the baby was gonna drown!!
ReplyDeleteAww, he says the cutest things! I can't wait till mine gets older and I can start talking to him (well, he has to be born first!). Do you know what you're having?
ReplyDeleteWe didn't find out this time around. Since it's our last, we wanted to do something different. It's soooo hard waiting lol, I am secretly hoping for a girl :)
ReplyDelete