Monday, March 21, 2011

Cougars loooove Lee, like really...


1) Jacks daycare teacher Ms. Bona, has a majorrr crush on Lee. Every time we go to pick the boys up together, She gets soo flustered and fixes her hair, her face actually turns red when she talks to Lee. We noticed a pattern, since Lee usually picks them up with me on Monday. It happens to be the only day of the week Ms. Bona dresses up. I like to say "Ms.Bona Has a Boner for you" <--insert creepy voice. Only problem is jack now calls her "Ms. Boner".oops.

2) I have been going to Jack's Karate class now for two weeks. There is this pretty older women, maybe 40's? Anyhow she has never said one word to me. We go and sit down, a chair between us for Logan, not five minutes later cougar comes over to lee:

Women: "Hi, are you new here?" moves in close. tries to sit on his lap

Lee : "I'm jacks dad"

Women: "oh I can see the resemblance, he's handsome, like his daddy" wink.wink.

I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard I think I peed.

Lee: "thanks? he looks more like his mom." puts his arm over the chair I'm sitting at.

Women awkwardly smiles and takes a seat in the back. If a screaming two year old and a waddling pregnant woman didn't scare her away, I don't know what would of stopped her.

Needless to say the entire way home I teased Lee about having no "game". I tried to give him advice and role play a little. He was a bit embarrassed secretly flattered "she's like 50!"

P.S 12 dayssss until I get to meet the little nugget growing inside me for 9 months!!






3 comments:

  1. Hey. At least the people hitting on your husband are females. The gays go bananas for Troy (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You're so funny, poor troy!

    ReplyDelete