"Mommy why are you exercising?"
Because I need to loose 15 25 pounds.
"Oh, for work? So you can win the race and be the fastest?"
Yes jack so I can win the race. (don't judge, it's easier to just agree)
"You're going to get such a big trophy! I will buy you a cake..."
Jack I'm on a diet.
"But mommy, I don't want you to die"
Insert saddest face Evvver (Ugh made my heart melt)
"Mommy what's Paige's last name?"
What do you think?
"Paige Peanuts!"
He now sings to her every time she cries....
"Peanuts goes nuts, peanuts goes nuts.....
Jack don't jump off the top bunk
"But ma I am a peacock"
???
"You need to let me fly!"
Ok Mark Wahlberg knock it off.
For those who are not sickly obsessed with marky mark and don't watch awesome shitty movies, it's the other guys movie reference, gaa I love him those abs !!

Every blog should include a picture like this. Just Sayin'.
Jack graduated pre-school in June it was adorable, all the little kiddo's were singing and having a blast. He is uber excited for "big boy school" kindergarten. For weeks now he keeps packing and unpacking his backpack organizing all his stuff. I think he's finally done....
is she in the backpack?? haha! looks so tiny! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bottleblack.blogspot.com