Monday, October 3, 2011

6 month checkup!


My baby girl is the most beautiful sweetest little thing evvvver! She loves kisses and just wants too snuggle allll day. Which I appreciate most days, just not at 5am or when I'm trying to get ready for work. just sayin'. Yes she still wakes up most nights and eats during the day every two hours, she loves to eat and is now getting about three meals a day as well. (food is no joke). I would like to go at least 3-4hours but she likes her own schedule, typical girl. Weight 17 1/2 lbs, Height 26 1/2 in, adorableness unmeasurable ;) Paige-e-poo has two bottom teeth now that are coming up and just makes that smile even more irresistible. Omg I can go on all day, bottom line is I love this little cupcake to the moon and back!
xoxo
mommy


1 comment: