We ended up losing power for 5 days last week, thanks to the snow storm. We didn't think it would be so long, hurricane Irene only cost us 3 days without power. Lee has a generator attached to his truck (thank god!) Only problem with this is, from the hours of 6am till 6pm we are out of luck until he gets back from work. Bummmmmer is an understatement with 3 kids and five days without electricity. We made the best of it, thanks to some wonderful friends who opened up their home for us. We played lots of games and made a few up, I held a dance contest for the boys and it was the most fun evvvver! They dressed up in crazy costumes (as did I) and with thanks to my ipod and battery speakers, we danced the day away. The outage was a blessing in surprise, we wouldn't of had these great memories together that I will hold on too forever.
The boys and I found a great way to stay warm. Baby Stew!

omg. I love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment