Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dear Paige,




Today you are 8months! Sooo many exciting things have been happening, you had your first thanksgiving along with your first taste of squash, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, apple pie and ice cream. I think this may be your favorite Holiday thus far, you looove to eat!


You now have four teeth, two on the bottom and two on top. My favorite part of you turning 8months was when I went into your room yesterday morning and you smiled up at me with adoration and said "MAMA!" with your arms stretched out. I can say my heart honestly skipped a beat, that was the most awesome moment evvvver! Not only because my sweet baby girl said "mama" but because after two boys who both said "dada" for their first words, I finally had my moment. You are in a phase where I can not leave your side for a minute without you turning on the water works. You are such mommy's girl ( I think daddy's jealous) Us girls have to stick together to survive this house of boys! You are so happy and have the best smiles and giggles, you love to be kissed and tickled. I love and cherish everything about you, I wish I could freeze this moment in time. Happy 8months Peanut!
Love,
Mommy xo


1 comment: