Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Too cool for mom...


Video Games drive me NUTS!! I'm sure I am not the only women who feels this way when their significant other just spent 8hours playing a freakin' game. After a bit I say nicely bitching we spend our day someway else. Jack of course puts in his two sense:
"mommy leave daddy alone, no sacrifice no victory!"
wth is that? Where does he gets this stuff from, more importantly are you serious...... c'mon, I'm the one who birthed you!! I think I could get some support over here! That's how it always is, mommy is great when you need something or want a hug or encouragement. But they are alwayyys on daddy's side especially when we are trying to come to a compromise. Bunch of BS. Whenever I give jack a "thumbs up" when Lee's around, he looks at me and says mommy you get "thumbs down(insert movement) because only daddy and I are cool". See I'm just tossed to the side, I'll remember that next time you wake up at 2am from a bad dream. just kidding...maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment