Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stuff...


Lots of "stuff" going on lately. I thought it easier to just pile it all in together and make a list, everyone loves a good list right?

  1. Jack thinks his middle name is "noodles" really he does, If you ask him what his name is he says "Jack noodles Matos" Or perhaps he knows his real one and prefers noodles instead? Possible....
  2. Paige got these bottle warmers for Christmas they seemed so cool at first but then at second look.... I'm not too sure how I feel about them...Creepy right? I think it's worse that it's a kitty, had to be a man who invented this.
  3. Logan is refusing to use the potty, I've decided to give up forever a while. Any suggestions?
  4. I am soooo proud of Lee, he is trying to quit smoking.
  5. I can NOT take the fact that my little peanut is going to be one in a few weeks. However, she is going to have such a kickass 1st birthday party, I'm excited!
  6. Jacks middle name is "Nuno"
  7. After A LOT of hard work I've lost the rest of Paige's baby weight, yay me! Unfortunately I have to get off jacks and Logan's still...dammit
  8. Paige is cutting four molars and at the same time has had the flu for a week = cranky mama baby
  9. I'm sorry my list is lame.
  10. Jack has a new nickname for Logan: "Mr.Brown" .......yep.nuff said.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Noodles is probably the best middle name eva. It's adorable!
    2. I'm in agreement: disturbing!
    3. I have found that I've had the best results with getting kids to use the potty by not even trying to get them do it. All 3 of mine just decided it was time, and all before age 3. Even if they're older than that, I would let them decide, so it doesn't turn into a power struggle.
    4. yay!
    5.Is there a theme for the party?
    6. Nuno? That's cute!
    7.Losing baby weight? Awesome. I still have baby weight from my 14 year old. :( I don't think it's leaving me. Ever.
    8.:(
    9. It's not!( sorry my comment is in list form!)
    10. :/ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christie!! THanks for the comment and I LOVE it was in list form :) Paige is having a Sock Hop party this Sunday, will blog about it for sure!

    ReplyDelete