Happy New Year!!! I'm excited for 2013, my New Years resolution like almost half of the worlds, is to lose weight, but most importantly it was to DELETE facebook....whhhhhhat!!?? Yep I said it and best of all I DID IT and I survived!! This came about for many reasons, I simply don't have time for it and the nonsense that comes with it. I really wanted to delete over half of my "friends" but decided better yet, I have better things to do with my free time (which is rare) Along with my resolution comes a better me, a I don't give a fucccc about others drama hateful jealousy lies. So adios FB and cheers to 2013!!!
OKmoving on.....
OKmoving on.....
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get out of the house with 3 kids clean fed and dressed by 6:30am? No? Well that is my life Monday-Friday, not only do I have to do the above but make sure lunches are packed and book bags or projects are all set after a night of what most likely consisted of 5 hours of sleep. Blah Blahhhhh I could go on and on, but I don't mind really ok a little but all I ask for in return is five minutes without a fight or whinnnnnnning oh how I can't take the whining! Maybe a please and thank you, yes mommy, you're the greatest oh how we couldn't live with out you. Not to much to ask right? Instead I get "hey old lady" or a "get me water NOW" God forbid if I get jack the wrong socks (they have to be crew not ankle) or even worse leave him "button pants" to wear. Silly me decided I would try to make it too the gym today, trying to fulfil resolution #1, I set my alarm for 6am to call for the class I want to take at 8:00. Get all 3 complaining whining kids up and out the door in record time, holy shit I'm actually on time!? I stop and grab a coffee and of course the lid is broken and leaks every time I take a sip, dammit. I'm half way there when my super sweet hubby babysdaddy calls me.
"Hello"
"I left my work keys in your car"
"FML!!!
So there you have it, back home I go. idiot. That was too easy nothhhhing is ever that easy. Remember the last time you took the kids to the daycare at the gym, I remind myself. It was a day similar to today except I actually made it there 10min late and after getting the kids settled in and my station set up over 1/2 the class is over. A staff member comes in mid-exercise because Logan has not stopped crying since I left. I go up there and see what is wrong and all he wanted was one more hug and he smiled and ran off. seriously! I go back in (not to mention everyone is staring at me for interrupting 100x) 10 Min later the lady comes back to get me. Paige took a dump. Yep really, this is my life. I go up to change her, problem solved and go back to class. FIVE minutes later the lady comes back with a "I'm sorry" expression (I unfortunately get often, like when Paige is throwing yogurt across the grocery store and it explodes in all directions.yep.) I go to the daycare and see Logan with wet pants he just pissed himself like he was holding it for days and decided at this moment to let loose, he was completely soaked! OMG I just put my face in my hands and try to hold back crying. I don't even get my coat I grab the kids and run out of the gym! I don't know what I am more upset about, the realization this is my life or how we appeared to others, we completely failed as a unit: Logan soaked, Paige smelly, me crying and jack yelling as we walk out"whats the matter old lady" followed by a big ol' smack on my ass. POW!

The "Old Lady" and her 3 hens.
"Hello"
"I left my work keys in your car"
"FML!!!
So there you have it, back home I go. idiot. That was too easy nothhhhing is ever that easy. Remember the last time you took the kids to the daycare at the gym, I remind myself. It was a day similar to today except I actually made it there 10min late and after getting the kids settled in and my station set up over 1/2 the class is over. A staff member comes in mid-exercise because Logan has not stopped crying since I left. I go up there and see what is wrong and all he wanted was one more hug and he smiled and ran off. seriously! I go back in (not to mention everyone is staring at me for interrupting 100x) 10 Min later the lady comes back to get me. Paige took a dump. Yep really, this is my life. I go up to change her, problem solved and go back to class. FIVE minutes later the lady comes back with a "I'm sorry" expression (I unfortunately get often, like when Paige is throwing yogurt across the grocery store and it explodes in all directions.yep.) I go to the daycare and see Logan with wet pants he just pissed himself like he was holding it for days and decided at this moment to let loose, he was completely soaked! OMG I just put my face in my hands and try to hold back crying. I don't even get my coat I grab the kids and run out of the gym! I don't know what I am more upset about, the realization this is my life or how we appeared to others, we completely failed as a unit: Logan soaked, Paige smelly, me crying and jack yelling as we walk out"whats the matter old lady" followed by a big ol' smack on my ass. POW!
The "Old Lady" and her 3 hens.
OMG you deleted your fb! I wish I had your strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's always Instagram though... thank god! haha and btw- I loathe those shit storm moments. Jack cracks me up. I feel like he and Avery could get married someday
ReplyDeleteYesssssss I wouldn't survive without instgram it's my savior through the fb withdrawls haha!!! Umm how fantastic would that be, they would make a perfect match!!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete