Saturday, January 26, 2013

Auto-correct fails...

Lee is such an amazing guy,  if you are lucky enough to know him you would love him too. His best quality, besides being a wonderful father, is his sense of humor. Like he is hilarious, for real the funniest person I ever met. You know it's serious when 10yrs later, I pee my pants once a week laughing. Except that doesn't really say much sense jumping jacks have the same effect on me as well. What? You have 3 watermelon-head baby's then judge me. We talk sext all day everyday, about 25% is serious and the rest is just completely ridiculous and inappropriate. That being said you can imagine the great auto corrects that happen between us. It just so happens I'm going to share some of my favorite ones. sorry mom.






 I have to say, I like how I write cock and he immediately says pussy. 


 Yes, I do refer to my children as aholes. I call it as I see it. 
 The last one isn't an auto correct it just demonstrates his awesomeness, I wish I could share more but I might be arrested or have CPS knocking at my door sooooo if your interested I'll show you in person. 

2 comments: