Friday, February 8, 2013

Sour Patch Paige...

You know those old  Sour Patch Kids commercials, the ones like "first their sour, then their sweet" with a little sour patch kid cutting some ones hair off in their sleep. Well this is my life with Paige, I am over my head with her.
She is SUCH a diva, she tells me what she wants to wear down to the socks and shoes for the outfit. There is no compromising and she will kick and scream until we end up letting her wear socks with fancy sandals with her size 6mo Easter dress from last year, in the middle of winter. Just so I can get out of the house and on time for work. You pick your battles right? Except there is no winning for me, ever. I can just imagine if I put the wrong pj's on her to bed,  she might come at me with clippers and shave my eyebrows, It's a legit fear. She yells at me in her adorable little voice about 40x a day "NO mama" or "bad mommy bad!" if I even think about telling her to do something, then ten seconds later she comes and smiles "I love you!"  and gives me a hug so tight it's melts my heart and all I can do is accept it "it's ok baby" Its unexplainable she has some kind of magic over me & anyone who comes in contact with her. 
 Just a minute ago she SCREAMED at me because her straw fell out of the juice box, so I put it back in. She smacks me right across the face, I am still in shock over the blow. I put her down and yell at her, " you don't hit, bad girl!" she screams "No you BAD! Mor, enty entyy!!!!!" Then shows me she purposely took her straw out because she wanted more juice hers was empty. Apparently I should know at all times what her personal signals for a empty juice box is. I'm about to put her in time out and before I say or do anything she holds my face with both hands "soryyyy mama, I love you!" I mean C'mon on, wth is this! I am completely at her mercy,  If I don't get a hold of this soon we are all doomed.



2 comments:

  1. Dude. Avery has two sets of pajamas she sets out for bed now. One she changes into when Landon goes to bed, and when she goes to bed an hour later, she will change into her second set. I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete