Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A new breed...

For the 3rd time this week, the racoon's have ripped up my trash! I want to put a camera out there to catch them, you would think they did it late at night. Nope about 8:00 I check and it's destroyed. This makes me nervous for my dog (bobo), what if they attack her? She is soo sweet and I bet she wouldn't even put up a fight. Well I hope it is racoon's and not something worse, maybe I don't want to know. Could be something like this creepster:




Look at this pervert, he is probably staking out the place to eat my children.

Creepy look in the eyes. Check.


Ears angled outward ever so suggestively. Check.


Tongue pressed hard against the glass. Check.

Until this mystery is solved I will not let my kids out after 6. As for sweet bobo, we might have fox/bulldog puppies in the near future if anyone wants one.

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. OH NO, BoBo!!!!! NO!!!!!! NOT SWEET BoBo!!

    Keep her away from that PERVERT!! I see it in his EYES he wants her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha c'mon I know you want one of those puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True.. They would be cute but my sweet BoBo, that creepy eye,ear,window licker just would want his way with her!!

    ReplyDelete