Me and Lee have not had a good picture together, EVER. He hates taking photo's, mostly because he can't keep his freaking eyes open. That doesn't stop me, I try all the time (I'm picture obsessed). The only one left in my family that even looks at the camera anymore is Logan (he doesn't know any better... yet). But really, how hard is it to keep your eyes open in a photo? It's not like he does it on purpose either, He really tries. After about the 5th series of flashes he gets discouraged and gives up. I think it runs in the family, I can no longer get a good photo of jack either. Well mostly because he doesn't stay still long enough. But when he does, walla eyes closed just like daddy! It's very upsetting, or perhaps they ARE doing it on purpose. It's a scheme to hopefully stop me from attacking them with the camera, thinking I will eventually give up.
This was taken Saturday at a benefit dinner we attended. What do you think, on purpose or just a coincidence? I mean, look how thrilled he is to take this photo. His expression is priceless, I can only guess what he is thinking at this very moment. "WTF, Here we go again, maybe if I close my eyes she will stop. What is with this crazy blonde?"
Oh whatev'...
On another note, I am totally thrilled and bummed at the same time about eclipse coming out tomorrow. I already used my babysitting privileges with my parents too much this month. Last weekend for the benefit dinner. Then this weekend for the 4th, we are taking jack out for fireworks. We can't take Logan with us, he will freak out at the sound. He is terrified of thunder, I think fireworks may give him a heart attack. So you see my dilemma, thanks a lot Stephenie Meyer and your production team.
*sigh*
My husband is the same with pictures! Never a good one! He asked why I don't post pictures of us together and it's because we don't have any and the ones we do his eyes are closed! I think it's a subconscious reaction because he hates having his picture taken :)
ReplyDeleteahh it's so frustrating, glad someone else knows my pain :)
ReplyDelete