OH.MY.GAAAAAA
My kids are driving me NUTS! I think this is their occupation, I'm a stay at home mom and their job is to terrorize me. You would think I have all the time in the world and my house would be spotless so we can frolic outside all day. Not with these two monsters, I can't even take a shower for 10 minutes without the house falling down. Jack decided to tear all of his clothes out of the draws and the closet. While Logan took his cup of water and filled the draws up to make his own splash table(mini pool).
Freakin.Fantastic.
I couldn't find my camera to document the madness. I asked jack if he has seen it(he loves taking pictures) he had it hidden under his bed. I was mad, but then I looked and he just took a bunch of pictures of his "baby" Logan.
I asked "Why did you take my camera?"
Jack responds "Because I love my brother, he said cheese mommy!"
ugh. My heart just melted and I can no longer be upset at these two, they're lucky their cute!
Here is Photo's by Jack:
Well I'm going to try and relax while the devils kids take a nap.
Reading: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.
http://www.breetanner.com/
Freaking HILARIOUS!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures that Jack took!!! Hey maybe you should start him a photography class!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeletethey came out good, i was surprised!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! This is sooo hilarious! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDelete