We are having a small party for him at the movie theater. I know weird right, I didn't know they did that. When Lee and I went to watch eclipse they had a party going on it was really cute. they put the kids name up in lights. You have pizza and cake before hand, then go to watch whatever movie. They section off a space for the party, it couldn't be more perfect since toy story 3 is playing. He is utterly obsessed with these movies, you should see his room it's completely toy story. I would post a pic but since he's a four year old boy it is a battlefield of messiness.
Lets reflect on some of my favorite babyjackface pictures through the years :)
First Christmas
My favorite
First Birthday, look at those rolls!
Captain Jack
My big boy
What a handsome devil.






Awwwe absolutely adorable, looking back at the years. Loving all the pictures.. How time flys!! Captian Jack has to be the favorite if I must say, love the expression on his face. :) His 4 year old picture with the four letters is great!
ReplyDeleteThe pirate one is Lee's favorite photo ever!
ReplyDeleteAww what a cutie! I get invited to kid's party's a lot because I'm a teacher, but I've never heard of a movie theatre party--how original!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! Love the pirate one too! And I'm totally with you on stopping the aging process. I was just going through a bunch of old photos of Owen and couldn't believe how much he's changed in three years!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jack!
Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteOh he is a cutie!!! Love the one as Captain Jack!! Thanks for following!! I'm following you now!
ReplyDeleteAw, I know the feeling! My Jack will be 3 in a few weeks, but I have two older kids and it's amazing how fast they grow up!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to him!!!
I'm following from Bloggy Moms. So nice to meet you :)
Melissa
http://www.serendipityissweet.com
The pirate picture is adorable! Happy belated Birthday Lee!
ReplyDeleteFollowing from Bloggy moms.
Sofia
http://frompdxwithlove.com
I know how you feel! And my little girl only turned one! My husband thinks I'm a little overly dramatic when it comes to my baby girls growing up. At times I catch myself thinking of the day they go off to college and it makes me sad!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from Bloggy Moms.
Leilani
www.thecakeathomemom.com
Wowwzers.... thanks everyone for following!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Larua,
ReplyDeleteI am now following you I found you through Bloggy Moms. I love the picture of your son with Buzz and Woody. My son is also four and loves Toy Story.
Janelle
www.sweetteaandgiggles.blogspot.com
Gorgeous kids!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from "I Follow You" on Bloggy Moms! Love for you to come visit and follow me!
Have a great day :)
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag
www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com