Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nightmare...

We had my girlfriends daughter spend the night last night. She is sooo adorable and really well behaved. Jasmine loved having a girl here instead of boys all the time, I secretly did to. It's hard being the only female when Jas isn't home, even if it is the company of 10 year old girls. I took the kids to this awesome paved trail to roller skate, while jack rode his bike and I pushed Logybear in his wagon. They had a great time, the best part was it tired them out. I was actually able to get everyone to bed at a reasonable hour for once.

It's 2:00 a.m:
A dark deep voice...
Laaaauuuuraaaa
Laaurraaaa
Lauuuraaa
I wake up to Samara the ring girl an inch from my face. This is it, my nightmares have officially come true. I just stare at the black haired child for about 10 seconds, I jump up about to scream. She crawls over and sits on the bed, my eyes adjust and I feel like a fool. It was my girlfriends daughter, not my nightmare coming to kill me. I give her some water and put her back to bed. She in no way resembles the creepy girl from the movie, just the black hair and it was messy covering her face. I know the sound and looks of all my children when they sneak into my bed at night. So she completely through me off, and her voice was soo hoarse. An innocent mistake. Needless to say I did not sleep well after that and kept one eye open.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I'm over here from Mom Bloggers Club and now officially a follower. Feel free to follow me as well at:
    http://www.willblogforbeauty.com
    http://www.willblogforbabies.com

    'see' you around MBC!

    ReplyDelete