Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!!


What happens when you have an all white kitchen and live with boys?? I will tell you, two hours to wipe down all the sticky little finger prints. Yep this is how I spent my day today. My mom took the boys overnight. It was a good day to get some much needed cleaning done, ugh I am so lame. I don't go out and bask in the glory of having no kids for 24 hours. I stay home and clean, what a loser. I will say it is a much needed break, besides the fact I am starting to miss them already. It is too quiet here with no screaming toddlers. Once upon a time I would be the first one making plans to go out, picking up some wine, possible going shopping. Now, I am lost without playing the mommy role. I wouldn't trade it for anything (well maybe some wine). It is so rewarding after a long hard day and my patience are gone, Jack comes and says
" I love you mommy, you are my best friend."

My two bff's <3


TGIF PEOPLE

4 comments:

  1. Our kitchen is white too! With dark brown, almost black, wood laminate floors that show EVERYTHING! Whoever decorated out kitchen obviously did not have kids.

    This is how I spent my time away from the boys too. Don't worry, you're not the only loser! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!! They are some cute BFF's to have too huh? I probably would spend my day doing the same thing...cleaning, or errand running. But I'd probably grab a starbucks coffee along the way. Bye bye College party days...Hello Mommy Days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I just nominated you for a blog award! Stop by my blog to see how to accept the award!

    http://mommyonlyhastwohands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! Your twp BFFs are sooo cute!!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete